N/APosted on - 09/10/2012
I got a scanner and I need to scan recipes for cook book, now I don't know how to operate it and I think I lost the manual can you give me a step by step procedure on how to operate a scanner? Thank you guys, I need this work done asap.
How to scan recipes for cook book?
The scanner comes with an installer, it should be installed on your computer before you can use it (some scanners don't require installers, all you have to do is connect it to the computer).
1. The first thing that you have to do is insert the paper in the scanner.
2. Then look for the scan button in the scanner. I cannot tell you exactly how it looks like because I don't know what brand or model of scanner you are using, but the button usually has a label on it, so you just have to look for the label that says "scan".
3. Click the "scan" button. You should hear and it see it scanning.
4. Check your computer if it prompts you to save the file. If it did, you just have to provide the file name for the scanned document and make sure that it was properly scanned (also check if it is not upside down, otherwise rotate it.).
5. Save it as your desired file type (could be in PDF form, image, etc.)
1. Insert the paper into the scanner.
2. Open the printer application in your computer. For exapmple, my printer is HP, I have an application in my computer called "HP Solutions".
3. Check for the scan services and click it to scan the document. You should hear and see it scanning.
4. If it prompts you to save the file, you just have to provide the file name for the scanned document and make sure that it was properly scanned (also check if it is not upside down, otherwise rotate it.).
Do the same as 5 from solution 1.
Hope this helps. Good luck!