N/APosted on - 02/22/2015
I have been trying to save my data, currently in Lotus notes to Microsoft outlook. Is there a way that I can implement in order to save these notes without any losses? The data is very important and I do not want to lose any of it, therefore, please help me find the best solution.
How to save Lotus Notes data to outlook
In order to access NSF files in PST file, you can use the software, “Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook in New Way!”
1. It exports notes easily, and it is enriched with some unique and great features.
2. It performs the migration in simple steps.
3. It stores all the data, including folders, NDL links, sub folders and their hierarchy, contacts, attachments, properties and archives.
4. Even if NSF is encrypted, it reliably transfers the data.
5. No need of registry configuration and no third party or any plug-in is needed.
6. The interface can be changed and large amount of data can be migrated.