N/APosted on - 04/17/2012
Please advice how can I save a .jpg file that would be suitable for website upload. I created an illustration using Adobe Illustrator CS5 and have saved it as a high-resolution .jpg file, frame size of 50×90.
Anyway, the problem now is when I tried uploading it to the website, uploading keeps on failing. The maximum file size is 800 MB and my .jpeg is only 580 MB, I do not know why it keeps on failing although there's no error message that appears on the website. Is it the website's problem or my computer's internet connection? Anyway, I hope you guys can help me solve this issue as I really wanted to submit my artwork.
How to save a .jpg file suitable for website upload
You can't upload large size file in your hosting or website back panel. There have some limitation in FTP to transfer file in to the server. Sometimes we are facing this type of problem in various website to upload anything because of upload size limitation.
You tried to upload a .jpg file in your website. But you were failed for the size of that image. That's a simple problem. You can overcome it easily by follow the bellows tips :
– At First select that picture which you want resize.
– Then open that picture in your adobe Photoshop software.
– Now select "edit", and then select "image adjustment". You will get a window with picture pixel size properties.
– Now choose the pixel size of that image.
– After complete resize it, now select "ok". And then press "ctrl+s" for save that image.