N/APosted on - 12/10/2012
I tried to download some web pages which contain flash movies because I want to find the embedded swf file. My operation system is windows xp and I am using Firefox as my web browser. After finding that swf files I want to modify them. So please tell me how to save embedded swf file to my computer via Firefox web browser?
How to save embedded swf file?
It is easy to do. You may follow the following steps.
1. Navigate to the webpage that contain the embedded swf file which you want to download via Firefox web browser.
2. Then right click on any empty area of the above page & you will get a list of options.
3. From that list you need to select the option mentioned as “View Page Info”
4. Then you will get small window consisting with 4 tabs named as General, Medial, Permission & Security.
5. Select the Media tab from the above list & you will get a list of addresses.
6. Select the swf file you want to download from that list & click on the “Save As” button available in the window.
7. Then you can save it to your PC.