N/APosted on - 11/01/2011
I want to run my MSDOS program through remote access. I used to run this program locally on the server which allows me to adjust the size of the screen. Can you please provide me instructions on what to do? Thanks in Advance
How to run my MSDOS Program
You can remotely connect any computer in the world by using Team viewer and run any program remotely. For this you can do the following:-
1. Download Team viewer on your server computer, that which you want to connects remotely. Team viewer is free for personal use.
2. Run it and make a note of the ID number that is nine digits long.
3. Download Team viewer on your computer that you want to connect from.
4. Run Team viewer and in remote control tan type partner ID that you noted from server.
5. Click on connect to partner button and type password that you note with ID from server computer.
Connection is ready and you can their desktop directly as your desktop. Click on your ms dos program and run it.