N/APosted on - 12/30/2014
How can I root Samsung galaxy s4 smartphone to get rid of bloatware? I seriously need to root my Samsung galaxy s4 due to the phone recent malfunctioning. I tried to follow a friend instruction of rooting the phone, but the phone is still malfunctioning. What is the best way or ways in rooting the smartphone for optimum productivity?
How to root Samsung galaxy s4
For rooting the smart phone ,use following method.
1. Download android ROOT and install it on your computer.
2. After downloading and installing , double click on the icon to launch it.
3. Connect your galaxy s4 to computer with USB cable (Make sure that the phone is ON). Use original cable and also make sure the connection is stable.
4. Wait for driver to get installed automatically.
5. Enable the USB debugging mode on your galaxy S4.
6. Read the notifications and follow the steps. Then proceed.
7. Click on ROOT. Itwill take 5-7 minutes to complete the procedure. Do not touch the USB cable while the process goes on.
8. Once Root gets completed , click on finish and reboot the system.