N/APosted on - 12/28/2012
How to restore and save windows live display image? This is a very important issue, sometimes I cannot retrieve the display image for some reasons I don’t know. I have a good internet connection and there is no problem with my windows live messenger. Also please let me know the proper location of the saved display images.
How to restore and save windows live display image?
Follow these steps.
1. Open your windows live messenger.
2. you will see picture at the left of your screen nears the top in the main page.
3.Left click on it.
4. Select a picture to display from there or click on browser for customized picture.
5. Search it and then double click on it.
6. Now click ok
7. Location of save display images.
C:Documents and settings>name>local settings>Application data>Microsoft>Messenger>[email protected]