N/APosted on - 01/25/2013
I am using the latest version of AVG admin but I am unable to connect the database. I think I have a corrupt AVG server database. I have defragged my hard drive to repair the corrupt database. But it did not resolve the issue.
Please tell be the best solution, I shall be very thankful to you.
How to repair corrupt avg server database
If you are not able to connect to the data centre, you can try few steps and your issue will be resolved. Please follow the steps below to create a new database and import your present settings.
· Go to All Programs
· Click AVG remote administration
· Click AVG server deployment wizard
· Next, uncheck the data centre database backup folder
· Click next-create empty data centre database select create new empty data centre, database
· Next-checked import data into database go to c:programdataavg10adminserver dataautodatabasebackup
· 4 times, next click on display no need to write user name and password. After doing all these steps, your computer will work fine