N/APosted on - 10/17/2016
while buying an iPhone, the names in it are default. To recognize whether it is yours or not, you need to make changes in it. One of the changes is to rename your iPhone. how to rename your iPhone?
How To Rename Your Iphone To Declare It Is Your iphone.
You can rename your iPhones name either by the phone directly or through the computer.
1) Go to settings.
2) Go to ‘General’ and then click on ‘About’.
3) Click on the tab where ‘name’ is written.
4) Change your iPhone’s name using the on-screen keyboard.
USING THE COMPUTER
1) Connect your iPhone through the USB cord.
2) Open iTunes and search your device.
3) In the upper left corner, beside your phones image click on the name to rename it.
4) Modify your iPhones name, then click on enter. iTunes will sync this change with your phone.