N/APosted on - 12/24/2012
How to rename sample album name for self photos? I have so many albums in facebook but don’t have any idea on how to rename those album captions? Would you love to instruct me along the process? I have to do this for me to put a date and event on each album.
Thanks and Regards,
How to rename sample album name for self photos?
Follow these steps.
1. Log in to your Facebook Account.
2. Go to The Album Folders in Facebook Or explore the Album folder.
3. Now open the Album by clicking in which you want to Add the caption and date.
4. Click on Edit it will be next to +Add photos.
5. Now you will see in every picture a box below it with written " say something about this picture ".
6. Give caption to each Photo if you want.
7. On the left top you will see a box written with " Say something about this Album ".
8. Give whatever description you want to give or caption you want to give.
9. Now you will see the box of " where were these taken ". Give the location if you want.
10. Now click on edit date and enter the date or change it.