N/APosted on - 10/17/2016
You might have purchased a Norton antivirus for a certain time. It might have reached the expiry date and you need to install some other antivirus. For this you have to remove Norton from your PC. How to remove Norton 360?
How To Remove Norton 360 To Install Some Other Antivirus.
Steps to remove Norton from your system are as follows:
USING CONTROL PANEL
1) From the start menu go to Control panel.
2) Double-click on Add/remove programs and click on remove for Norton product.
3) Select ‘Remove all’.
4) Reboot you PC and your Norton product will be uninstalled.
1) Download Norton removal tool from ftp://ftp.symantec.com/public/english_us_canada/removal_tools/Norton_Removal_Tool.exe
2) After downloading, right-click on the file and select ’Run as Administrator’.
3) Restart your computer and Norton product will be uninstalled.