N/APosted on - 10/17/2016
Every coin has two sides. Internet has helped but cybercrime is the con. Hackers use malware to steal money, personal information or preventing the user from using their device. Prevention is better than cure. We need to take steps to prevent our computers from malware. how to remove malware from computer?
How To Remove Malware From Computer
What is malware?
Malware involves types of viruses which enter our computer through internet, email or any other source. We know hackers use malware to hack our account for their benefit. Types of malware include spyware, adware, phishing, viruses, Trojan horses, worms etc.
How to detect malware has attacked?
When our computer’s speed becomes slow or pop-ups arise or some other weird problems, then it is a sign that malware has attacked your pc.
How to prevent malware to enter?
1) Restart your computer.
2) Press F8 key (for Windows users) before the logo appears.
3) You will be redirected to ‘Advanced Boot options menu’.
4) Click on ‘Safe mode with Networking’ and press enter.
How to remove malware?
–>USING KARPERSKY TDSSKILLER
1) Scan your computer with ‘Karpersky TDSSkiller’. Download it from the official website. After downloading, double click on tdsskiller.exe and a box will pop up as below.
2) Click on ‘Change Parameters’.
3) Then enable Detect TDFS file system.
4) Click on ‘Start Scan’.
5) Scanning of your computer will take place and at the end a window will pop up informing you about the infections present. To remove the malware present, click on Continue.
Scans your computer as well as web browsers.
1) You can download Adwcleaner from the official website.
2) First close your web browser, then double click on the icon.
3) Allow Adwcleaner to run.
4) Click on Scan button.
5) All the malware detected will be displayed.
Click on clean to remove malware from your computer. Both the ways will reboot your system and clean your system.