N/APosted on - 12/30/2012
How to remove the index in windows 7 system. I have a windows 7 with Sp1 and the C drive takes a lot of space. I want to stop the index and also delete the file. Whats the file name and where and how can I delete it?
How to remove the index in windows 7 system
Follow the steps to remove the index from your windows 7.
1. Click on start and then go to the control panel.
2. In control panel double click on indexing option.
3. Click on Modify.
4. Click on Show all locations.
5. Expand the boxes one by one and remove the checks or tick from the boxes.
6. When you are done, Click on ok.