N/APosted on - 04/26/2015
I just recently upgraded my system from XP to Windows 7. I don’t have any issues with it yet. I just want to know how to disable error reporting with this platform? Can you provide me a detailed instructions on how to achieve this? Can you provide me also alternative ways on how to do this with Windows 7? What are the effects that it might brought once a disable this function with my system? Can you give me insight what are the best options rather than this? Thank you!
How to remove error reporting in Windows 7 operating system
Error reporting service reports any issue related to software crash, bugs to Microsoft and searches for solution if available. This service is stoppable that it won’t run again.
To do so,
1. From Start menu, type “services.msc” >> hit Enter.
2. Scroll down and double-click “Windows Error Reporting Service”.
3. From “Startup type”, select “Disabled”.
4. From “Service status”, press “Stop”.
5. Go to “Recovery” tab.
6. Change “First failure” and “Second failure” to “Take no action”.
7. Press “Apply” >> “OK”.
Thus, the service can be stopped and it won’t run again.