N/APosted on - 05/21/2015
Recently, My Browser has been popping up some unwanted Ads on my browser. I am not been able to do my work smoothly due to those ads. Have an virus infected my PC? Is there any way to remove those ads permanently from my Computer? What is the reason behind the showing up of those Ads?
How to remove ads on browser?
Since the issue of unwanted popup started recently it means that the ads were been installed with any software you have installed recently.
For solving the problem
1. First you want to uninstall the software causing it.
2. You can go through following website for further steps. Click here.
3. If you still need the software you can reinstall it but with care.
4. You should read each steps clearly before installing the software.
5. Since the software will prompt for your action in these situations.