How to reduce the page size of a PDF?
There is of course a short and simple solution to your problem. However, not many people happen to know this trick, which leads them to lose on a lot of valuable time. You must never ever “Export” files as PDF. But never mind, I will help you! Follow the steps given below:
1. Open the original PDF file preferably using a format of Adobe Acrobat Professional above 6.0.
2. Click on File menu and go to Print.
3. Choose Adobe PDF in the Printer-Name drop-down.
4. Click on Advanced and select 300 dpi.
5. Finally, click OK.
6. Untick the Auto-Rotate and Center to keep the layout intact.
7. Save the resized PDF file with a new name. And your file is at least half the exported size.