N/APosted on - 08/19/2012
Whenever I try to print something from Adobe Acrobat reader I face an error while printing. Is there anyone, who know the cause and would help me to rectify acrobat cannot print security issue? Any kind of help would be appreciated.
How to rectify acrobat cannot print security issue?
There are a few possible solutions for your problem.
1. Check that you have selected the correct printer in the print dialog box.
2. Check to see whether print to file box is selected. If it is selected, then deselect it and try.
3. Download Adobe Reader 9.5 from here — http://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/.
4. Try to print files for other software like Word. If it does not get printed then uninstall and reinstall the printer software.
5. If you can print files from other software like Word, then convert your PDF files into word so that you can print them. You can get the software here – https://www.pdftoword.com
Hope this information helps you.