N/APosted on - 01/04/2013
How to recover lotus notes missing mail bookmark? The company office clerk is having a problem with the lotus notes system; she came to me and said that there is a missing mail bookmark in lotus notes application. Is this problem fixable? Can we still recover those data?
How to recover lotus notes missing mail bookmark?
This is what you have to do to recover your missing lotus notes bookmarks.
1. Search for the open button at the program.
2. Click on that button. Several options will appear, just click on Dock the Open list.
3. You will see the available icons there, click on them and choose restore defaults.
4. Look for the Dock list option which is located on the left side of the screen.
5. You will see the Dock the option list. Click on that to uncheck it.
6. Click the open button and you will see your missing bookmarks.