N/APosted on - 10/22/2012
How to record video from chrome? Is there a way that we can record a video using an internet browser called Google chrome? Any plug ins or add ons that will possibly let the user do it is a big help for me. I want to record some video through online and not through software. Thank you.
How to record video from chrome?
Lightshot is the best extension available to deal with video/ picture/ flash screen capture.
Steps to follow:
1. Hit Lightshot icon on the chrome toolbar
2. Select the area that you are trying to capture
3. Now select Save or Upload to server
4. If upload to server is selected, then a link would be generated.
5. Use the link to get your desired file.
Note: It will ask for access to some information and it is perfectly safe to allow it to do so.
Screencast is possibly another extension for this task. This add-on/ extension (as it is called for chrome), records all that happens within the chrome session. So, if you are watching a video, it can be easily recorded using this handy add-on.
Steps to use the extension:
1. You add the extension to your chrome.
2. Click on the browser action to initiate recording.
3. Click again to pause/stop the recording.
4. Check the video by playing/ pausing.
5. Feel free to share your video.