N/APosted on - 09/07/2016
Hey all! I am organising a meeting, and a lot of people are going to attend it. I got worried as how I will handle all the things and at the same time escort the guests to their tables. I am thinking of placing their title’s on their respective venues. So, please tell how to print tent cards in MS Word?
How To Print Tent Cards On Both Sides?
The seating cards or table tents offers a quick way to show guests to their seats. Also, it works with a standard size of paper. The steps are as follows:
1. Open Microsoft Word.
2. Go to the Page Layout tab.
3. Select Orientation > Landscape.
4. Click on the Insert tab, and place a text box on the bottom half of the paper.
5. Take the cursor inside the text box, and then type the name of the person.
6. Highlight the data using different fonts and styles.
7. Save the file.