N/APosted on - 09/07/2016
Hello everyone! My company’s employees have been struggling for some time as they have to stand in a queue to get the printer free. I was thinking of using some alternate method. Does anybody know how to print on a Chromebook?
How To Print On A Chromebook Using The Google Cloud Print?
You can make the printer available to you and everyone else using the Google Cloud print. Follow the steps below to get ready:
1. Connect your wireless printer.
• Open Google Chrome.
• Go to the Advanced Settings under the menu.
• Click ‘Manage’ under the ‘Google Cloud Print’.
• Sign in with the Google Account. • Choose and Add Printer(s).
2. Print from the Chromebook.
• Open the file or document.
• Select File > Print.
• Click on ‘Change’ to choose your Google Account Cloud Printer.
• When ready, click Print.