N/APosted on - 09/16/2012
How to organize DVDs excel so that all the pages are linked to a single main page. The main page will have different categories such as genre, actor/actresses, year etc. What I want is when I click on a genre say comedy it should take me to pages which have comedy genre mentioned.
How to organize DVDs excel to link multiple pages to single page?
You want to create an index page in excel. It is very simple. Just Create your sheets like Actors, Actress, Genre etc. And give name as a Index to first Sheet.
Then in Index sheet create a table of index row and column wise. Write your all categories. After writing all categories then provides hyperlinks to that categories.
How to create a list of hyperlinks.
1. Click on a cell that contains a sheet name.
2. On Excel's Ribbon, click the Insert tab.
3. Click Hyperlink, to open the Insert Hyperlink dialog box.
4. In the Link To list, click on Place in This Document
5. In the list of places in the document, click on a sheet name, then click OK.