N/APosted on - 10/16/2012
How to merge audio files for mac? I am not that familiar with mac operating system and having some trouble on the setting and features. But I am doing my best to explore things up, I would like to know if the operating system supports merging of audio files or is there any free software for this?
How to merge audio files for Mac?
It depends on what kind of audio files you want to merge. If you have an audio cd and you want to join the tracks, you can do one thing, use iTunes which comes with every Mac. Follow the steps described below.
1. Put the CD in your Mac’s optical drive. iTunes should open automatically. If not, then open it from the Dock.
2. Don’t import the songs or it won’t work.
3. Select the tracks you want to merge.
4. Then go to the Advanced menu in the iTunes menu bar and then click on Join CD Tracks.
5. Then it will join the tracks for you.