N/APosted on - 07/03/2014
I want to get QAS to integrate Mac computers to Active Directory and use it as SSO. I also want to configure drive mappings and set up an auto-mounted login. What are the steps I can follow to be able to accomplish this? Your response would be highly appreciated.
How to map drives and setup auto-mounted login in Unix
Mapping Drives in UNIX
1. Go to My Computer >> Tools Menu and >> Map Network Drive…
2. Select the drive letter and type “\locationshared foldersusername”
3. After you entered the path, “tick” the “Reconnect at logon” to connect every time the connection is intermittent or lags.
4. Click the “Finish” button.
5. Double-click the drive to open it.
Setting up Automatic Login using command line
1. At the terminal window type leafpad /location/shared folders/daemon.conf
2. It will open you a notepad *daemon.conf
3. Look for “[daemon]” and remove the “#” symbol before “AutomaticLoginEnable=True” and “AutomaticLogin=Root”
4. Go to File Menu and click Save. Close all windows.
5. Hold and Press “CTRL” + “R” to restart.
6. Check if it will automatically go thru.