N/APosted on - 12/21/2012
How to manipulate as3 flash tab control?
Can you please share with me a step by step instruction on how to get in to the tab control?
I have to study all the important features before loading photos in the application. I have to make a puzzle and need to focus on the usage and function of each key. This is for my research project and the submission will be next week.
Hoping for your help.
How to manipulate as3 flash tabcontrol?
Hi Mia !!!
I have read your given question and researched for a great answer.
Your problem is regarding managing tabIndics and tabIndicia .This means that you might try to load in external swfs. It is not a self organizing way.
I am suggesting you to alter the tabIndex of a movieClip .
a tabIndex of 5 to a movieClip:
1. Import comp. curiousmedia. accessibility. TabIndexManager;
2. var my_mc:MovieClip = new MovieClip();
3. tm:TabIndexManager = TabIndexManager.instance;
4. tm.setTab(my_mc, 5, false);
the setTab() function takes three parameters:
1. The clip we want to add to the tab order (must be of type InteractiveObject, or subclass it)
2. The desired position for my_mc in the tab order (of type int)
3. should my_mc's table children be included in this operation? (of type Boolean)
The last two parameters are optional, and default to 1, and false, respectively.
Now consider the following:
Import comp. curiousmedia. accessibility. TabIndexManager
Time: TabIndexManager = TabIndexManager. instance;
Var Mecca: Movie Clip = new MovieClip ();
var mcB:MovieClip = new MovieClip();
mcA.tabIndex = 1;
I hope this will be more effective