N/APosted on - 02/06/2013
I have a file of MS Excel in 2007 version. It contains columns containing list of employees, list of annual leaves annual, list of Public Holidays and few other lists. Now I want to make annual leave tracking table. Can anyone help?
How to make Leave Tracking Table in Excel?
Tracking employee vacation can become tedious when managing many employees. You need to follow some simple steps to create the tracking leave spreadsheet for employees.
1. First of all open Microsoft excel and click on the option “New”.
2. After that write “Vacation” in the search field.
3. Then see the list and select the “employee absence tracker” and double click on it then it start downloading ,after a few seconds the spreadsheet will open.
4. Now you must enter the name of your each employee and fill the number of vacations, medical hours that have been used for each month. The total used column will automatically populate with the hours that have been used.
5. The fifth and final step is that you will enter the total vacations, the medical hours which you allotted the employee for the year in column P. The column Q total hours left will automatically populate by subtracting the hours from total hours allotted.
Hope this will help you.