N/APosted on - 08/07/2014
Hi guys, I want to make Gmail gadgets to move in side bar in the Gmail overview and also I want the gadgets to be more responsive like rapportive type but don't know how to do it.Please help me and give me a solution how to do it as I tried diferent views also but it did not help me out
How to make Gmail gadgets to view in side bar?
To make a Gmail gadget on your slide bar you should follow these steps which has given below :
1) You should download Gmail notifier application from the Microsoft.
2) Then run it and install it by following the comments.
3) Then another window will be open in which they ask for your user name and the password for Gmail.
4) Give the detail of your Gmail account and login safely.
5) Then the Installation process id complete which will give you the gmail notification in your side bar.
6) You can also check your mail by this gadget.
I hope this will help you.