N/APosted on - 02/04/2013
A simple task comes to me of making English karaoke song using PowerPoint 2003. But I don't know how making karaoke song using PowerPoint 2003. Do you tell me to fix this problem ?
How to make an English karaoke song using Powerpoint 2003?
Hi, I will tell you how to make a karaoke song. Just follow the following steps.
1. Open a file and right-click on the slide. Click "Layout" option and then select "Blank" slide option.
2. By clicking the "Sound" button from the "Insert" menu add a music and You can also record music by clicking the "Record Sound …" option. Double-click the "Audio" icon.
3. You can add text by clicking the "Text Box" option from the "Insert" menu. Type your text and then from the "Animations" menu click the "Custom Animation" option. Click "Add Effect" button and choose an animation.
4. Double click on that text for custom animation and put your timing for the next text.
5. Repeat the previous steps to add more text in timing with your music.
6. Save the file and now you are ready.