N/APosted on - 11/13/2014
I have seen some eBooks which have interactivity included in the books. I am new to developing eBooks and I am not sure how to go about adding links to the content so that readers could just click on it and it leads them straight to the page they are interested in? How do I add this feature to my eBook? Thank you.
How to Make Ebook Interactive and Easy-to-Navigate
There are several ways that you can do so that the reader of eBook will have better access and easier way to navigate to the pages of your eBook. One is adding bookmarks and links. There are several software that you can use to create eBook and add bookmarks. Mine’s Evernote with my iOS device.
Here’s how you can add bookmarks using your iOS device.
1. Log on to www.evernote.com
2. Go to bookmark from the top most part of your browser.
3. Once you click it in, you can edit the name of the bookmark.
4. Copy the URL that will be posted and click Save button.
5. If you want to edit the bookmark you just created you can click the Edit Bookmark just beside the Add Bookmark button.
Other software that you can use to create eBooks are pretty similar to Evernote. You can do the same process and save it.