N/APosted on - 10/05/2012
Well all the business companies have to update all the listings and I want to learn that in an easy way. How to make business contact update outlook? Is there a function in outlook to edit or update some files that has been saved or shall I say business contacts like email address and more.
How to make business contact update outlook?
You wanted to update your outlook contacts. You may follow the process to do that easily:
1. Open Outlook and select “Contacts” on the bottom left of the window. All of your contacts will be showed.
2. Choose the contact you want to modify. When you click on the name of the person or company, the contact box will open automatically, allowing you to make changes.
3. Modify any information that has changed with your contact person.
4. When you are updating this information, it’s a good idea to verify the rest of the information you have on file for that person.
5. Once all of the information has been entered, you are going to save your changes.
6. Click on the “Save and Close” button.
That’s all about the process of updating outlook contact.
Hope you enjoyed it.