N/APosted on - 09/25/2011
I have a blog and planning to get traffics from social networking sites like Facebook and twitter. I know this is a good source of traffic. My plan is to make like box that is visible to my blog so that visitors can easily access my fan page. My problem is, I don't have any idea about installing this feature. Can someone help me with this?
How to make a like box for your blog
Hi Maynard Alas
To get fan box from Facebook, you can do this way:
1. login to your Facebook, then click your page in left sidebar of Facebook home
2. Inside your page, click "Edit Page" at the upper right sidebar
3. Pick "Resources" at the left sidebar, then at Connect with people, pick "Use Social Plugin"
4. You will go to options of social media. Click "Like Box" feature
5. Now you go to edit Like box page. Change Facebook page url with your url fan page
6. Setting up the display of your Like Box
7. After you get display you like, click "Get Code"
8. Note your code to notepad
9. Now, login to your blog, then add new widget in your blog,
10. Copy and Paste the code you get before
10. Save it, see the result on you blog