N/APosted on - 07/31/2014
I have a store where we sell Women's Apparels, I am using Quickbooks Pro but finding it difficult to track Inventory because the main issue with Apparels is we have multiple parameters for the same item like Type, Size and Color. For eg: Jeans, Slim fit, 36, Blue. But I don't see that many options in Quickbooks Inventory listing. I am trying to but unable to add additional fields. Can someone suggest a workaround?
How to maintain and track Inventory of my Apparel business in QuickBooks?
It is important to have a well organized and quick trackable inventory reports for any small or large business. So to add an additional field in QuickBook Pro follow the below steps:
1. Click on the List menu and then select list item.
2. Double click on any item in the list (click on any item)
3. In the edit item Window click on custom fields.
4. Then select "Define custom field".
5. Then select the define custom field to select any item for item windows, then press click or enter ok to close custom fields window.