N/APosted on - 07/02/2016
My Outlook crashed today while I was working on it. I have got it fixed this time, but I want to know how I can check if I’m facing the event id 1000 outlook error again before it crashes.
How To Know How To Encountering The Event Id 1000 Outlook Error
This crash might be due to the corruption in your Outlook data file. To check if you are encountering the same problem again, use the following steps.
1) Right-click on the “my computer” icon and click on ‘manage’.
2) Now, expand the event viewer, Windows logs and then hit ‘application’.
3) Click on ‘Filter current log’ in the ‘Actions’ pane.
4) Specify ‘1000’ in the event id box which is in the ‘filter current log’ dialogue box.
5) Now look for any event with details similar to the following:
Faulting application name: Outlook.exe, version: 14.0.4760.1000
Faulting module name: Kernelbase.dll, version: 6.1.7600.16385
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0003194b
If you find it, then you might encounter the crash again. Hope this helped you.