N/APosted on - 05/02/2013
I'm using Mac PC and I want to install Adobe CS3 Master Collection from it. But first of all, I want to know what are the features of this software and what are the applications included from the CS3 Master Collection? I want to make sure before purchasing it so in any case that it is not worth buying, I will just go and look for a cheaper software with similar features.
How to install CS3 master collection slideshow for Mac?
Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection is for creative professionals. The package includes many useful software such as Photoshop, Acrobat, Adobe video editor, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign etc.
To install cs3 master collections just follow these easy steps.
1. Insert the Adobe CS3 Master Collection installation disc,
then go to Start menu <Computer< DVD drive.
2. In DVD drive click “Install Adobe CS3 Master Collection” button.
The setup utility will perform a check of your computer. Click "Next" after viewing the results of the system check.
3. Take a look at the Adobe software license agreement and click "Accept" to continue.
4. Click the "Use a Serial Number for this Software" and type the serial number < click “Next”
5. Click the check box next to each component of Adobe CS3 Master Collection that you want to install, and then click "Next."
6. Click the icon for the hard drive on which you want to install the software, then click "Next." The "Installation Summary" screen will show a list of the choices you made in the previous steps.
7. After confirming the correction of summary screen t click "Install." The installation utility will display the message "Installation Completed" when it will finish.
8. Click the "Finish" button and launch the Adobe utility of your choice from the "Adobe Master Collection CS3"
Hope this will help you.