N/APosted on - 03/04/2013
Corel x2 plugins provides compatibility for files from another applications . I know that there is a default installation process for this plugins . But I don't know that . How to install Corel x2 plugins ? Please help me anyone . Advance thanks .
How to install Corel x2 Plugins ?
Following the instructions:
1. Extract and run the .exe file for the plugin. Install the plugin to a folder on your C: drive.
2. In Paintshop Pro X2, open the File menu, then select Preferences. From the side menu, select File Locations.
3. In the File Locations dialog, scroll down the list to Plugins, then select Plugins to highlight it.
4. Click Add. The Browse for Folder dialog appears. In the dialog, navigate to the folder in which the plugin was installed. Select the folder, then click OK.
5. In the Plugin file folders section of the File Locations dialog, check the Enable box, and then check or uncheck any of the other boxes that are appropriate for the plugin you added. Click OK.