N/APosted on - 09/13/2011
while installing centos 5.5 to xenserver ,I got an error that the installer is" unable to retrieve "stage2.img.Actually iam there not able to change anything to this configuration. i tried some googling but without succeeding
please help urgently i need to work.
How to install centos 5.5 to xenserver
I am providing full detail on how to install CentOS5.532-bit or 64-bit in your computer. But your Linux version should have support for this. This is based on Linux. You will use it at your own way.
If you wanted to install CentOS5.532-bit or 64-bit then follow these steps:
1. First you have to create a "CentOS 5.5" template.
2. You can create it by copying the existing "CentOS 5.3" template.
3. Then perform an installation process of the CentOSguest operating system.
4. Now you have to install XenTools.
5. When you have done with that then activate VNC.
6. Now allow the GUI console for integrated with XenServer.
7. Then you will see that the CentOS 5.5 distribution comes with xen enabled kernel.