N/APosted on - 02/19/2015
I have purchased an account in Broadlink Communications and the plan has the speed up to MBPS. However, I don't get the speed as mentioned in the plan while downloading contents from the Internet. How can I increase the speed of my InternetWiFi? What are the tweaks to increase the download speed in Wireless Fidelity?
How to increase the speed of Internet?
Stephen! There are several methods of increasing your internet speed.
Some useful methods are mentioned here:
1) Using window builtin tools to increase broadband speed.
Go into 'Start Menu' type 'gpedit.msc' and press enter
Click on 'Computer Configuration' from the following list
Click on 'Administrative Templates'
Click on the following folder named 'QoS Packet Scheduler'
Double click on 'Limit reservable bandwidth
First change 'Not Configured' to 'Enable'
Then change bandwidth limit to 'Zero'
Then Apply changes and press ok.
2) To increase download speed use 'IDM'
Internet Download Manager. 6.15 is the latest version of IDM.
3) Some softwares can also help in increasing internet speed like 'CCleaner'.
Sometimes your PC is full of browsing history, cookies and cache. This result in the decreasing internet speed. CCleaner is a software which cleans all the garbage from drive C.
4) Another method is to turn your modem off and then on again after 2-3 minutes.
5) Always secure your internet with a password. When other use internet from same device, it also decreases speed.
Hope it will help Stephen.