N/APosted on - 03/15/2013
Hi techy. How to create slide show that is automatic slide and have dimensions.
How to have autocad create slide dimensions software so that I can make my project easy and effortless. Please help me in this matter. Thank you.
How to have autocad create slide dimensions
You can create simple “walk through” for any 3D model. In order to do so you will need to learn several new commands.
Following are the commands that you would need to know:
DVIEW: Used to create a perspective view.
DDVIEW: used to save the perspective view.
SHADE: used to shade the views.
MSLIDE: used to make the slides.
VSLIDE: used for viewing the slides
SCRIPT: used to run the file.
I have attached an image that would help you create DVIEW.
You can find more details with DVIEW.
DVIEW command is more complex that the AutoCAD commands, it is more useful to work with the example below. To do the sample below, you need to create a box and some points as follows:
1. Start a new drawing. Choose on the Standard Toolbar or click File and then New from the pull down menu. Choose Start from Scratch option.
2. Draw a square with 250, 150 and 270,170 for the corners utilizing the RECTANG command.
3. Launch the Properties command, DDCHPROP on the keyboard or you can also choose the under the Object Properties toolbar. The square thickness should be 15.
4. Modify the present point style to more visible one. Use the DDPTYPE command or choose Format and then Point Style.
5. Draw two point using the Point command under the Draw Toolbar. The Target Point should be 260,160 and the Camera Point should be 205,135. Do not draw points to utilize the DVIEW command. You can visualize everything by this example.
6. Then do the command sequence.