N/APosted on - 10/20/2012
How to get rid of performer soft llc running in start up? I am using windows 7 starter operating system and when the computer is restarted the performer soft llc update is always popping up in the computer system tray, and it disturbs me a lot for it loads for a minute. Give me some answer. Thank you.
How to get rid of performer soft llc running in start up?
In order to solve the problem that you are facing please follow this:
1. Go to start menu and in the blank box of search programs and files please type "msconfig" and hit enter
2. System configuration will be opened from where you can control the startup programs.
3. Go to the tab named "Startup"
4. A list will appear and from there please select the program you wish to stop, in this case its soft llc.
5. Unselect the program and press OK and you are done.
6. Reboot and see the changes