N/APosted on - 10/17/2016
Resumes are our first and last impression for the companies. It must be a presentable one to achieve the first step of success. Computerized templates are used to create resumes. how to get a resume template on Microsoft Word?
How to get a resume template on Microsoft Word.
1) Open Microsoft Word.
2) Open the file menu and select new.
3) Go to Office.com Templates. Click Resumes and CVs.
4) Choose from the templates according to your preference.
5) Select the template that matches your requirements.
6) A preview is shown.
7) Replace the text by highlighting it and typing your own text.