N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
I have heard somewhere that GoDaddy also provides a free username. I want to create a new personal domain but before that, I want to use it for a demo. Can anybody assist me on how to create GoDaddy free email with domain?
How To Get Godaddy Free Email With Domain?
When you create an account on GoDaddy, it provides you a free Email. Here’s how to get it:
• Sign into your account on GoDaddy
• Next, click on My Email account under Email
• Now, click on the Use Credit hyperlink in front of the Personal Email inside the yellow box.
• Now, you will be shown some free domains for use on the right side of the screen
• Choose the domain name and click on Continue.
• Go to the Manage Accounts option of the newly created domain
• Then, in the pop-up dialog box, click on Add Address button > Add button
• Now, a ‘Create mailbox’ dialog box will appear. Fill in the blanks and click on OK.