N/APosted on - 09/30/2016
Backups are done to store the essential data in a safe place to not lose it. Contacts are also saved in such a manner. When required we need to extract the contact form the back up. How to get contacts from iPhone Backup?
How To Get Contacts From iphone Backup
1) Install IPhone backup extractor in your PC. Double-click the downloaded file to install it.
To extract the entire list, ensure you have iPhone backup extractor subscription plan.
2) Connect your phone to the desktop.
3) Generate and iTunes backup.
4) From the main window, select the data you want to extract.
5) Select the location where the extraction will take place.
6) Right-click on this file and select the program used to manage the data.
7) Click on Import.
8) Import the contacts from computer to the iPhone either from a CSV or vCARD file.