N/APosted on - 09/30/2016
Windows error recovery is caused when BCD is missing or system files being damaged. We come to know about it through error messages, alerts, warnings etc. how to fix Windows error recovery?
How To Fix Windows Error Recovery To Start Windows Normally.
1) REMOVE HARDWARE THAT WAS RECENTLY ADDED
• Switch off your system and unplug it.
• Disconnect all the I/O peripherals.
• Press the power button and release it after some time. Plug the power cord and switch on the desktop.
• If the PC starts the Windows desktop and the error does not arise.
• Reconnect devices individually.
2) WINDOWS START REPAIR
• Click launch start repair.
• You will be redirected to startup repair window, where the scan starts automatically.
• Follow the onscreen instructions.
• Check if the error is solved.
3) SYSTEM RESTORE
• Shut down the system and disconnect all the I/O peripherals.
• Switch on the PC and press F8 key when the logo appears.
• You will be redirected to Windows startup screen.
• Select safe mode with command prompt and enter.
• From the login screen, login as an administrator.
• In the command prompt type cd restore and press enter.
• Then type ‘rstrui’ and press enter.
• This will open system restore.
• Choose a restore point and click next.
• Follow the onscreen instructions till the error is removed.
• The desktop restarts and Windows screen appears.
4) RECOVER THE PC
• If the above solutions do not work then carry out a system recovery
i.e. reset your PC to its original configuration.