N/APosted on - 09/30/2016
Wireless network connections are preferred as they save the space required for the wires. But every coin has 2 sides. Wi-Fi includes problems like interference, signal range limit, operator error etc. how to fix wifi on computer?
How To Fix Wifi On Computer To Access The Internet.
1) RESTART YOUR ROUTER AS WELL AS COMPUTER.
• Rebooting a system solves most of the problems. But if it does not then unplug your devices for some time. This technique is known as power cycling.
2) CHANGE WIFI CHANNEL ON YOUR ROUTER
• On the radio band of the router, many channels are present. But only few of them can run simultaneously without interfering.
• Even other routers may interfere with yours.
• You can solve this by changing the router to other channel.
• Then go to your router’s control panel. Modify the channel.
• Go to wireless settings to update the channel.
3) REPOSITION YOUR ROUTER
• Check for the connectivity of your Wi-Fi connection.
• If it is strong then the problem might be different.
• But if it is weak then relocate the router. .
4) REINSTALL THE DRIVER
• First try to reset the router.
• Otherwise try the reinstallation.
• Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the latest network adapter software.
• Follow the onscreen instructions to install the driver.
• Restart your PC at the end.
5) ROUTER FIRMWARE UPGRADATION
• If the software solutions do not solve the issue then your router might be facing a technical problem.
• Go to the web-based control panel of your router and the firmware.
• Open the website of the manufacturer of your router. Download the latest version of firmware available.