N/APosted on - 10/03/2013
I would like to use PhotoSmart to organize and share my photos with friends and family. I downloaded the setup but during installation, I suffered a hitch and could not continue the installation. I got an error as shown in the image below. Can anyone shed some light on this?
Error: Fatal error during installation.
How to fix error when installing photosmart b110a
If you were trying to install it from CD/DVD, you should follow the following steps:
1. Cancel the installation and insert CD into the drive
2. Open the CD directory.
3. Go to Util >> CCC and run the uninstall_L4
4. After completing the uninstallation, restart your PC.
5. Run Disk Cleanup from Start menu >> All programs >> Accessories >> System Tools.
6. Download the latest Adobe Flash Player and install it.
7. Download the latest driver from here.
Then you should be able to re-install the printer and enjoy.