N/APosted on - 12/11/2012
I also find a black and white horizontal line along each printing line and sometimes dots are missing in print out.Can anyone provide further suggestions ?
How to fix bad printing quality issue?
Hi Fc Sheilla,
Please go through the below steps in order to solve your problem.
1. The problem usually occurs due to wearing out of some pins in the print header or due to some problem in the cable that connected with the print head to printer electronics.
2. It may also happen due to dust disposition around the print head connector.Please clean the connector may solve problem.
3. If the button pins of the print head stop working then lower case letters like g, p and y etc. will be printed without their descender.
4. If one or more pins start to stick them some dots will appear darker than others in the print out.
5. If all the pins stop working then no output will appear.