How To File Cybercrime Complaint So That The Victims Get Justice.
Cybercrime is done by using computers and the Internet. Some of the crimes include hacking, software piracy, phising, credit card fraud etc. To file a complaint:
1) Provide your name, mailing address and number with the application letter.
2) Certain documents have to be attached depending upon the type of crime.
- Server logs.
- Copy of the webpage in a soft copy and hard copy.
- Soft copy of original and compromised data.
- Details of the person who had access to the victims email.
- If the victim, suspects someone, details about that person.
- The complaint can be mailed to the head of cybercrime and further investigation for the crime will take place.