N/APosted on - 12/21/2012
How to extract WinRAR file into multiple files? My friend keeps on sending me .rar file formats with our photos from our last month’s outing. I have no idea how to show multiple files in just one file. Can you tell me how to extract the zipped file? I am not that expert when it comes to software performances. I really need your assistance.
How to extract winrar file into multiple files?
To extract multiple RaR files into single file. It is very simple and easy but make sure you have WinRaR installed on your system.
1. Click on the folder in which your RaR files are.
2. If you are sure that set of all RaR files in the folder.
3. it will be starting from the file for example abc.part1.rar and its end to abc.part10.rar.
4. Right click on ABC. part1. rar and extract here.
5. It will extract all .rar files automatically and merge them into one single file.
6. The extracted file will be larger than 10 files.