N/APosted on - 12/03/2012
How to extract photos from pst file? I would like to ask if there are some ways to extract a photo from a pst file? A pst file is a personal folder in Microsoft outlook. I wish you can share your ideas based on your experiences in Microsoft outlook and extracting of photos. Thanks.
How to extract photos from pst file?
PST is a backup file type created by Microsoft Office Outlook. In these files, many types of data are stored. You can easily extract all kinds of data from a PST file.
1. Copy the .PST file to "C:UsersUSER_NAMEAppDataLocalMicrosoftOutlook" where "USER_NAME" folder exists (the folder name is usually as the computer owner name)
2. Then, open Microsoft Outlook and go to File>>Import and Export
3. Select "Import from another program or file" and click next.
4. Select "Outlook Data file (.PST)" from the new window.
5. Click "Browse" In the "Import Outlook Data Files" box. Then open the PST file where you copied.
6. Select "Replace duplicates with items imported" option. Click the "Next" button.
7. Wait while outlook imports data from the PST file. Then click finish.
8. Then you will be able to see the extracted data in the inbox folder.