N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I want to Export the Active Directory Users to a CSV File. But, I do not want to use the Orthodox method for exporting. How can I Export Active Directory Users to Excel using an External Software?
How To Export Active Directory Users To Excel Using A Third-Party Software?
You can download Active Directory CSV Generation Tool from Manage Engine to Export the AD Users to an Excel File.
You can download the Application from
Click on the “Download” button to start downloading the Software.
Follow the instructions.
1) Install the Program.
2) Run the Active Directory CSV Generation Tool.
3) Select the Object type of the AD.
4) In the Name Field, Browse and select the Import CSV File.
5) Select the “Generate” option.
6) Now, click on the “Export” button.